среда, 27 июня 2012 г.

There is a war between us


Do you think we can do it? Do you know that this is not the end and we’ll overcome the cascade of nonchalance, cynicism, selfishness? Where did you find your confidence? See, I have so many questions and you have no answers.

I want to bring down all your opponents.
I want you to choose the right way.
I want to forget all my rules and principles because of you.
I want to alleviate your heart pain and irreproachable doubts.
I want yesterday to be permanent, because I saw your smile.

I want so many things just because of you. What does it mean? Are these feelings my real love to you? I even don’t believe in love! To tell the truth I didn’t believe in any emotions before I met you. And what is now? You’ve just ruined my world full of control, arrogance and revenge. Perhaps, my weakness is in my force. You are my pure antipode. I am your desecrated antagonist. There is a war between us.

The whole point is I am too “dark” for you.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий